hi there! 
I teach the following courses:


Reiki Level 1


This course will teach you how to do physical healing treatments for yourself and others.

Anyone can do Reiki so don't hesitate to take it.   You will also learn how to scan an aura  
and I will introduce you to pendulum work.  
A Reiki manual will be supplied for you to keep. 
This is a certification course.   

One afternoon  $150



Reiki Level 2
You will learn how to transcend all time and space when you send healing energy.   
A reference Reiki manual will be supplied for you to keep. 
I also include a review of Reiki 1 so no worries if you've forgotten Reiki level 1.  This is a certification course.


One afternoon  $150


 

Reiki Master/Teacher

Advanced healing techniques and attunements.  

You will be able to channel stronger more effective energy. 
This course confers the ability to teach and attune others. 
I include a review of Reiki 1 & 2.  
This is a certification course.
Two afternoons. $500








Karuna® I, II and Master Level 


This is a powerful boost to the next level of energy healing 
and introduces you to sound healing. 
Your Certificate for Karuna will be issued by 
William Lee Rand (in the US) and you will be 
registered there as a Karuna Master.
Two days. $500 (plus $40 for the official manual)
[Prerequisite: Reiki Master]


Personal note:  I would not recommend taking Karuna 

unless you are specifically interested in sound healing.  



Lightarian Master/Teacher

Lightarian Reiki will connect you to the ascended masters for the purpose of healing.  


To be a Lightarian means that you are consciously engaged in     your own process of inner development and dedicated to the application of these spiritual principles.

Note: It is not necessary to do Karuna Reiki before Lightarian Reiki.  On completion of each level of Lightarian Reiki you will receive certification and be able to teach it.

The attunements in Lightarian Reiki are beautiful guided meditations connecting you to the ascended masters and the healers in spirit. 


This is a powerful acceleration of your soul's evolution. 


Sacred Psychic Art / Mandala Work 

This is an introduction to mandala work and no artistic ability is required 
A fun afternoon.  $120.  



Symbology:  

Understanding your Soul's Journey in this Lifetime


This is a wonderful and fun workshop.
You will learn about yourself and the 
language of symbols. 
It will give you new insights into your Soul's journey
Contact me for details.          One afternoon.  $150.






___________________________________________

  To book a class please contact me

marianne.gillis@gmail.com 


youaregettingsleepy.com



Note:  All classes can be scheduled for your convenience.
I teach in my beautiful and comfortable condo
with easy private parking in St. Vital.

___________ 


Personal Note: 
I am very honored to be part of the Usui Reiki Lineage 

and have taught students from all over the world: 
Europe, Australia, Brazil, Dubai, Korea, India, and Russia 
and, of course, from all over Canada 
(Winnipeg, Calgary, Brandon, Portage la Prairie, 
Selkirk, Gimli, the NorthWest Territories, Thunder Bay, etc). 
Lately I find that I am training more professionals in Reiki 
than ever before (nurses, chiropractors, naturopaths 
and, of course, energy workers in all modalities) 
which indicates that Reiki is very much moving 
into the mainstream.
 I love teaching Reiki and Ligtarian. 
Reiki has changed me in very profound ways 
and I know it will have a profound effect on you too.
... Marianne 


_____________

Note:  I will again be teaching hypnotherapy for certification 

in the spring/summer of 2017
Please contact me for details if you are interested.

Thanks!


____________________________________________________




I'm very excited to have published
my first book
on Kindle (amazon)
soon also to be available in paperback.

 
Musings on a Bookshelf 
   by Marianne Gillis






 ____________________________



A Few Teaching Testimonials

Thank you so much for sharing Reiki with me.
I had a wonderful day learning levels 1 & 2 with you.
It was so much fun and so exciting!
Thanks for doing both levels with me in one day, it was a good timesaver for me.
I had been worried about how I would remember all the info,
but we went at a good pace and I am happy with how it all went.
The binder is also fantastic! You are a wonderful teacher.
I was immediately comfortable with you.
~ Andrea Metner



I am honored to have been your student today! 
Thank you for all your wonderful teachings and wisdom.
Stay well,

O.


I recently took level one and two Reiki training from Marianne.   
Marianne thought from the heart, provided excellent explanations 
to my questions and provided an excellent reference manual.  
~ D. W. 


The attunements were awesome. 
Learning the (Karuna) symbols was 
made easier with the teacher's explanations. 
The class and presentation were excellent 
I will recommend my teacher (Marianne) 
to anyone looking for a Karuna teacher. 
~ Elizabeth Dyer .

I would strongly recommend this class (Karuna).
Nice, lovely, calming, giving ...
~ Evgenia (Jane) Pobirohin



Thank you for the lovely class.
I have already found many missing pieces
to the puzzle of life and answers for many unanswered questions.
Thank you so much. for sharing the magic of Reiki
Love Christine

Thank you for a wonderful day - you are an inspired teacher.
~ Patsy A. Brown


Since having my attunement & using Reiki on myself, my blood pressure has dropped significantly. At a recent doctor's appointment, my doctor said "I don't understand what you are doing, but keep doing it!" Great to know that I can help myself as well as others.
In love & light,
~ Cheryl L.


I enjoyed your Reiki class on Saturday and as a matter of fact
we are now offering it through volunteer services 

at the hospital to cancer care patients.
The feedback has been so positive.
~ Michelle N.


"I greatly appreciated the time
that I spent as a Reiki student with Marianne.
Marianne's knowledge is extensive,
and her teaching style is relaxed,
which is great for the nervous student
(such as myself!).
She is open to questions
and is always encouraging.
I highly recommend Marianne
as a teacher and as a Reiki practitioner."
~ Tania Viegas-monchamp




 


______________________________________
 We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program (and other potential affiliate networks), an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

Comments

Unknown said…
Sir.ennaku.reiki...class.va
Catherinenina said…
You've created an excellent post. Thank you for bringing this article to our attention. Hope you will share more information about chiropractors chiropractors in Fort Worth